Are you looking for a temporary summer job with good pay? If you love being outdoors and working as a team, then we might have the perfect role for you.
We are looking for staff to help us with building temporary structures for our customers within the events and TV industries.
It’s a physically demanding job so the right attitude is key, and being able to drive is a bonus!
Contract length: 6 months (April to September)
Flexible hours based on marquee hire bookings, typical hours between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday. Additional evening and weekend hours on specific builds as required into the summer season (April to September).
Key Responsibilities of the Role
The role will involve loading at our warehouse in a safe and accurate manor, as well as working in some beautiful locations, and on some of the most famous marquees sets in the world! You will be erecting and dismantling our top of the range marquees.
- Part of a team building and dismantling marquees
- Picking and loading marquee equipment safely in the warehouse and on site
- Cleaning equipment when in the yard in preparation for future jobs
- Working hard and working smart to get the job done
- Work in the events or marquee hire industry preferred but not essential, we’ll teach you all you need to know.
- Ability to work as part of a team with our friendly crew.
- Confident, motivated, and enthusiastic with high standards and the ability to deliver jobs on schedule.
- Physically fit, even with our handling and transport equipment, there will always be an element of heavy lifting.
- Responsible for delivering a great product and service to our clients.
- A professional can do attitude.
- Well presented, committed, and fun.
- A driving license is an advantage but not essential.
If this sounds like the job for you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll see about getting you along to our induction training day.
We look forward to welcoming you into our team.